Harmar's Tailgater™ Lift, with motorized rotation, powered boom extension, offset geometry, and increased lifting capacity, can lift a power chair or scooter from the vehicle cargo area and position it beyond the lowered tailgate or on the sidewalk next to your vehicle. Adjustable limit switches automatically stop rotation to prevent contact with your vehicle. Variable column height, arm adjustments and adjustable base ensure custom fit.
"Action Base" is a patent pending design that provides a full 180° of adjustment on the lift base mounting legs as well as a low profile leg base design that provides greater clearance when loading personal mobility vehicles (PMV's) into the cargo area. Available for passenger side only.
- Ideal for Pick-up trucks where a power wheelchair or scooter need to be loaded/unloaded from either curb side or beyond lowered tailgate
- Same design as Equalizer 3 with upgraded offset arm to extend reach beyond lowered tailgate
- Weather resistant for exterior environments
- Docking device included
- Available for passenger side only.
- AccommodatesAll Pick-up Trucks
- Mobility DevicesAll Power Scooters and Chairs up to 400 lbs.
- Adjustable Boom Height32" - 43"
- Adjustable Boom Length22" - 33"
- Adjustable Boom Pitch0 degrees - 35 degrees
- Lifting Weight Capacity400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Installed Weights81 lbs.
- Docking DeviceIncluded
- Warranty3-Year Transferable