C-450 Fixed Ceiling Lift
Delivering innovation, reliability, along with superior comfort and safety, the C-450 addresses many of the issues that make patient transfer complex or difficult. The C-450 has been designed with a full set of standard features that can be safely and easily operated by a single caregiver.
Built for a quiet operation, the C-450 provides a smooth and effortless transfer that will safely enhance the working conditions of patients/residents and caregivers. With its 450 lbs. weight capacity, this lift will meet the needs of even the most demanding clinical environments.
Encompassing waterproof pneumatic controls that are complimented by on-board controls, a digital display (LCD), auto shut-off, and numerous safety features including emergency power lowering, the C-450's innovative features explain why the C-450 is among the most advanced ceiling lifts available.
The C-450 is available with manual or power traversing.
- Smallest lift of its class
- At least 7" (18 cm) of additional lifting height
- Quick lifting speed
- Simple maintenance
- Easy to charge batteries
- Audible low battery indicator
- Visual battery/charge level display
- Digital display indicates number of lifts, battery levels, and lift status.
- Auto shut-off
- 7.5' (2.2 m) foot strap vertical movement allows easily lifts from the floor
- Emergency stop and emergency power lowering on lift
- Emergency manual raising or lowering
- Available with Return to Charge option
- PRODUCT # MANUAL TRAVERSE: 323100
- POWER TRAVERSE: 323150
- POWER TRAVERSE RTC: 323149
- POWER XY: 323177
|Charger Input:||120 VAC, 1.0 Amps|
|Charger Output:||24 VDC, 1.5 Amps|
|Batteries:||24 VDC (2 x 12 VDC), 5.0 AH|
|Lift Case:||Flame Retardant ABS|
|Lifting Height:||Up to 84" (213 cm)|
|Unit Weight:||Under 22 lbs. (10 kgs)|
|Maximum Load:||450 lbs. (204 kgs)|