FST-300 Free Standing Track System
Perfect for residential or institutional use, the strong and portable FST-300 is the most affordable Free Standing Track system available. Weighing just 45 lbs. with no component weighing more than 17 lbs., the FST-300's lightweight frame allows for easy assembly. In fact, a single person can assemble the FST-300 in less than six minutes without the use of tools.
Encompassing a height adjustment feature to accommodate for up to 7 ½ feet, the FST-300 fits a wide-range of transfer needs. Its customized roller bag (sold separately) makes it easy to store and convenient for caregivers to transport.
The FST-300 is perfect for permanent or temporary solutions in residential or home care environments or even as a short-term rental. Best of all, the FST-300 requires little to no maintenance.
- Fast & easy assembly
- Lightest and most portable non-installed track system available
- Safe working load of 300 lbs. (136 kgs.)
- Dual height-adjusting clamps and collar-locks
- Low cost to rent, buy, and maintain
- Fits easily into its ergonomic carry bag
- Wheeled carry bag makes transportation easy
- Functional lifting range to 7 ½ feet in height
- Low profile foot pads and posts
- 96 inch span provides space for beds up to a 60 inch width and a horizontal transfer space for beds up to 48 inches of width
- PRODUCT NUMBER: 341400
- High strength, lightweight aluminum extrusion frame
- Total weight is 46 lbs.
- No one component weighs more than 17 lbs.
- Dimensions: A-frame foot pads 3 feet at base, height adjustable posts from 5 to 7 ½ feet, foldable track (traverse) length 8 feet
- Fits Prism's P-300 or C-300 ceiling lifts
- Tested to International Standards Organization medical device standards (ISO Z-10535)