Maxi 500 - An efficient passive lift for everyday patient handling
Maxi 500™ combines proven lifting technology with the latest standards in safety, security and comfort for both resident/patient and caregiver alike. Compatible with a full range of head and body support slings, the battery-operated Maxi 500 allows caregivers to give their undivided attention to the resident/patient during patient handling routines.
Using Maxi 500, one caregiver can safely and comfortably perform a wide range of everyday patient transfer tasks. And, the caregiver can also raise a person who has fallen to the floor without needing to sit the resident up first.
All power-assisted procedures can be closely controlled by the caregiver. With dual controls the caregiver can choose the most convenient solution for each task via either the handset or the mast control panel.
The adjustable chassis, operated from the handset, can be easily adjusted to allow optimum access for resident/patient transfers involving large chairs, wheelchairs or toilets.
Maxi 500 is also available with a scale option, enabling the caregiver to quickly weigh the resident during a transfer. Efficiently integrating weighing into transfer procedures saves time, eliminates a transfer to a fixed scale and makes the routine easier for resident/patient and caregiver.
Features & Benefits
- With a 500 lbs (227 kg) Safe Working Load, the Maxi 500 is able to lift and transfer the majority of resident/patients
- Hand control operation provides high standards of safety, comfort and dignity
- With it's compact dimensions, Maxi 500 is suited to environments with narrow spaces
- Low reaching boom easily picks up people from the floor
- The resident/patient is comfortable and well supported throughout the transfer process, in the head and body support sling
- The chassis can be electronically opened to provide better access around large chairs
- Can be used with clip or loop slings depending on choice of hanger bar
- Available with or without scale
Using the Maxi™ 500, one caregiver can safely and comfortably perform a wide range of everyday resident/patient transfers.
And more importantly, the caregiver can also lift them up if they have fallen to the floor without having to sit the resident/patient up first.
Measurements and weights
|Safe working load||500 lbs (227 kg)|
|Min lifting height||25" (660 mm)|
|Max lifting height||72" (1830 mm)|
|Height Of Chassis||4 3/8" (110 Mm)|
|External with legs closed||25" (635 mm)|
|Internal with legs open||35 3/4" (910 mm )|
|Protection class (handset)||IP 67|
|Protection class (lifter)||IP X4|
The Maxi 500 combines proven lifting technology with the latest standards in safety, security and comfort for resident/patient and caregiver alike.
Compatible with a full range of head and body support slings, the electrically operated Maxi 500 allows caregivers to give residents/patients their undivided attention during handling routines.
- Safe working load 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Powered lift, two detachable batteries and battery charger supplied with each Maxi 500
- Available with a 2 point spreader bar, or with a 4 point Dynamic Positioning System (DPS)
- Slings are available in a range of different variants and sizes
- Handles are ergonomically placed
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering
- Ergonomic and durable handheld control unit
- Power base, operated via the handheld control unit
- Dual controls, allow caregiver to operate lift with or without handheld control unit
- Soft start/stop circuitry increases resident/patient comfort and cooperation
- Low friction castors, the rear two with brakes
- Weighing scale option available