Maxi Lite - Foldable passive lift optimized for vehicle transfers
Vehicle transfers involving dependent patients are one of the most complicated and precarious tasks for healthcare facility staff. Limited space and awkward body mechanics make this kind of transfer particularly difficult for caregivers. Maxi Lite™ is a portable lifter that ensures vehicle transfers are always comfortable and safe routines.
The lift's remarkably small footprint does not compromise its high lifting stroke - as the unique flat manual spreader bar enables both a higher lifting height, as well as sufficient legroom for the resident/patient.
Due to Maxi Lite's flat design, the hanger bar is optimal for reaching in through car doors, thereby enabling safe and efficient car transfers.
Maxi Lite is equipped with both pillar-mounted and handset controls - for ease of use during all activities including bed, wheelchair and vehicle transfers, as well as lifting from the floor.
The adjustable chassis legs enable the lift to easily pass through standard doorways and to fit around armchairs and wheelchairs during transfers.
Features & Benefits
- Safe Working Load (SWL) 350 lbs (160 kg)
- External wall charger and battery ensures that the lift is always ready for use with a fully charged battery
- Available with a flat 4-point clip DPS hanger bar or a 2 point loop hanger bar
- Remote handset operation allows the operator to stay close to the resident at all times
- Dual controls for ease of use
- Collapsible for easier portability and less storage space
In the emergency room, patient homes and nursing facilities, the Maxi Lite is the ideal lift for all daily lifting requirements. It performs general lifts, such as bed to chair, chair to toilet, chair to car, and from the floor, with ease.
When not in use, the lifter folds up into a compact unit for easier portability and to reduce required storage space. The adjustable chassis legs enable the lifter to pass through standard doorways and to fit around armchairs and wheelchairs during transfers.
Measurements and Weights
Safe Working Load
350 lbs (160 kg)
87 lbs (40 kg)
53" (1350 mm)
|External width legs closed:||
27 1/2" (700 mm)
|Internal width legs open:||
39" (990 mm)
|Height of chassis||
4 3/8" (112 mm)
Two 12 V, 5Ah
|Protection Class (lifter)||
|Protection Class (hand set)||
The flexibility of Maxi Lite, with it's remarkably small footprint and the possibility to fold it up to fit in small places like a car trunk, makes it a perfect lift to support all daily lifting needs.
The manual flat DPS hanger bar in combination with the distinctive clip slings provides optimum support and stability, giving the patient a feeling of security and safety during all supine and seated transfers.
Also available with a two hook loop sling hanger bar, Maxi Lite offers full flexibility for caregivers that wish to work with loop slings instead.
- Integrates with most vehicle types
- Folds up for storage
- Wall-mounted charger and two batteries supplied with the lift
- Adjustable chassis legs
- Emergency power shut-off
- Mast-mounted second control panel secures the lift will function if the handset cable has been disconnected
- Automatic safety cut-out to prevent raising excess weight
- Automatic stop function prevents lowering jib or spreader bar on the resident / patient
- Compliant with CAN/CSA C22.2 NO.601 1-M90, IEC 60601-1, UL 60601-1-2 and UL 2601-1