P-300 Portable Ceiling Lift
Prism's portable P-300 ceiling lift means that even when caring for someone at home, there is no excuse for lifting or transferring them in a less than safe or undignified manner. The P-300 is the most affordable ceiling lift available and fits most budgets. Able to lift up to 300 lbs., the P-300 weights less than seven pounds, yet compromises nothing with respect to its performance.
As the lightest portable ceiling lift on the market, the P-300 can be easily moved between rooms and various ceiling tracks, or to wherever you require it. Additionally, the P-300 meets and exceeds the rigorous international product standards governing hospital patient lifts. Its low cost and problem-free maintenance means that whether in a temporary, rental, home or rehabilitation setting the P-300 provides the perfect solution.
- Compatible with other existing track systems
- Small & compact design
- Length allows transfers from low beds
- Lightest portable lift available
- Safe working load of 300 lbs. (136 kgs)
- Safety features: over speed governor, built-in load limits, slack tape sensor
- Faster Hi-Lo function than most other portable lifts
- Ergonomic and easy to use hand control and charging plug
- Most affordable ceiling lift available
- PRODUCT #: 303050
- WITH CHARGING HAND CONTROL #: 303051
- High strength, lightweight aluminum extrusion frame
- Weighs less than 7 lbs.
- Tested to ISO Z-10535 medical device standards for safe lift and transfers
- Average lift speed:1.8 inches per second
- Charging required every 2 to 3 days (20-25 lift cycles provided at 300 lbs. load)
- Audio/visual low battery indicators
- Battery light indicates when charging is needed
- Batteries always retain enough power to complete a transfer
- Low cost of ownership
- Strap length of 72 inches allows for a wide lift range within most ceiling heights