Stairs won’t be a challenge anymore with Harmar’s Sierra IL500 inclined platform lift. It allows users to remain seated in their manual wheelchair while using the lift. No transferring required, just roll-on, and roll-off, its that simple. A safe easy way to gain full access to the upper level of your home. The IL500 folds to a space saving 13” and accommodates up to 500lbs. The Sierra has the patented helical worm drive for a smooth and energy efficient ride. No messy grease or lubricants, safety sensors for peace of mind.
The innovative Sierra IL500 is ideal for transporting a user and their manual wheelchair up a straight stairway.
- 500-lb capacity
- Accommodates most wheelchairs up to 36" in length
- Space saving 13" folded when not in use
- Free Standing Post Kit for NO wall modifications
- Safety Sensors stop lift instantly in case of an obstacle
- Integrated seat option for use as a stair lift
- Multiple platform configurations
- 27.5" X 36"
- 27.5" X 36" 90-degree exit platform
- Safety Features:
- Key lock
- Emergency stop button
- Additonal foot of track (Track, Handrail, & Mounting Brackets
- Easy Installation
- Lightweight for one-person installation; no major load- bearing wall modifications needed
- Free-Standing Post Kit. Allows a wall-free installation,
- with the main carry load supported by step brackets
- Space Saving
- Just 13” wide when folded, Sierra carries up to 500lbs
- Platform Options-Right, Left, 90°; 25” or 27.7” widths
- Residential Use Only
- ETL Listed